- Leave the familiarity of your residence hall or apartment to experience volunteering in the inner-city.
- Have a hands-on experience with a variety of social service agencies.
- Learn from organizations about how they give back to the community.
Join Western Michigan University's Center for Sustainable Business Practices for this semester's Urban Plunge to Chicago.
- Dates: March 20 and 21.
- Space for this event is limited.
- We leave campus early Friday and return late Saturday evening.
- The total cost is $60 by check made payable to Western Michigan University. Please give your check to Dr. Tim Palmer.
- If you have any questions about the weekend or registration, please contact Dr. Tim Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.