AN OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE IN MILLER FOUNTAIN PLAZA
*PRESIDENT'S PERFORMANCES - May 23rd and May 28th
The WMU Theatre Guild and Dr. and Mrs. Montgomery invite you to be a special guest for an exclusive fundraising experience in support of student scholarships. Look for the opportunity to add this experience to the performances on May 23rd and May 28th when buying your tickets.
All event activities will be held outside in the Miller Fountain Plaza at WMU. There are strict capacity limits and social distancing measures in place, and masks are required.
Tickets to the President's Performance are an additional $50 per person with your ticket purchase.
- Your donation comes with a gift bag, and a post-show experience with the show's cast and creative team members.
- At least $45 of each ticket is tax-deductible.
- The limited number of 25 guests per night will ensure social distancing. Masks are required.
All tickets are $15.
WMU students can receive one free ticket per valid Bronco ID. Contact us at email@example.com to reserve your free student ticket.
ATTENTION: When you purchase tickets to either of these shows, you are purchasing a "pod" for your party that will be marked off to ensure proper social distancing. Patrons who would like to sit together as a group in one "pod" must order tickets together in one transaction.
The box office is only open for phone service. There is no walk-up service at this time.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE SHOW
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM
by William Shakespeare
Four brawling lovers, caught in a dispute of increasingly magical proportions; a crew of committed mechanicals; and one roguish sprite, hell-bent on wreaking as much havoc as possible… What could possibly go wrong?
Exploding with dramatic poetry, mischief and merriment, this outdoor adventure will kick-off your summer with much-needed, and much-deserved fun.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND SAFETY POLICIES
- These shows will be presented OUTDOORS in front of the Richmond Center for Visual Arts in Miller Fountain Plaza, not far from the Gilmore Theatre Complex. Patrons will have to bring their own lawn chairs - you will be on a concrete surface, not grass.
- Patrons will be seated in pods of no more than 4 with members of their own household. The pods will be clearly marked and spaced at least 6 feet apart. Seating is general admission and will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of the show.
- No tickets will be distributed - patrons will simply give their names at the entrance.
PARKING AND ENTERING:
- Patrons can park in the Miller parking structure or in the outdoor lot located outside of Miller Auditorium.
- Patrons will enter the performance area at Miller Auditorium's main entrance next to the parking structure, by the Richmond Center for Visual Arts.