Western Michigan University is the only place that offers a full sustainability and climate change management curriculum, internships, and walks the walk as an institution.
- Deep understanding of sustainability challenges facing society.
- Training for jobs responding to climate change and supporting sustainability that do not exist today.
- Ability to address the greatest challenge facing humanity in this century.
- Climate change minor, Office for Sustainability.
- Climate Change Working Group.
- Proposed graduate certificate program in Climate Change Policy and Management.
- Part of an institution with a plan to become carbon neutral and a demonstrated commitment to sustainable practices.
- Part of a growing local and regional movement towards sustainability and responding to climate change.