Western Michigan University is the only place that offers a majority of its classes in a virtual or augmented reality format. WMU would also offer a virtual reality degree.
- They get the opportunity to experience the future and become involved in one of the most technically advanced curricula in the country.
- Students from all over the world would experience courses as if they were in the classroom.
- WMU already has the e-sports facility so we can just keep building onto that reputation as a pioneer in technology.
- There could be a virtual reality degree where the entire program is delivered via virtual reality.
- Various courses could also be delivered via virtual reality as seen viable by the colleges.
- This is where students would be able to take part in something truly revolutionary—not something that is just a scrambled up re-configuration of ideas that are commonplace.