Positions for telecommunications and information management majors include:
- Network systems and data communications analyst
- Information assurance and security manager
- IT specialist
- Cellular and wireless communication manager
- Systems engineer and software developer
Top employers of Western Michigan University telecommunications and information management graduates are:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- General Motors Corporation
The Zhang Career Center and Career and Student Employment Services will assist you with exploring career options, developing career plans, preparing for job searching, interviewing, negotiating, and identifying internships and jobs.