transfer Enrollment steps sessions
Congratulations on being admitted to Western Michigan University! As part of your next steps, we encourage you to register for one of these events and learn more about becoming a Bronco. These virtual events for incoming transfer students will allow you to receive assistance completing your next steps, engage with WMU representatives and get your questions answered about joining the Bronco community. Next steps include signing your intent to enroll form, submitting your admissions deposit, registering for new student orientation and on-campus housing, and submitting your FAFSA.
If you have any questions about completing your next steps, please reach out to your Admissions Representative or the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000.
Sessions have ended and more will be added soon
The event schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 to 10:10 a.m. Resource Panel with Admissions, Financial Aid, Housing, Orientation
- 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Academic College Breakout Sessions
- 10:50 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Group Advising Session
- 10:50 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Tour option for those that already completed Group Advising Session
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Tour
HOW TO ATTEND A VIRTUAL EVENT
Prior to the event, please download the Zoom app to your desktop or mobile device. You can check your event itinerary through the confirmation email you received. You will also receive a reminder text message 5-10 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Each event officially begins at 10 a.m. EDT, but you can log on at 9:30 a.m. to view some additional resources and an event welcome video.
- If you encounter issues accessing a session, just text back to the same number that sent your confirmation and reminder messages. Someone will be available to assist!