Trustee Trevan is an active private markets investor that prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion outcomes. He most recently served as a co-founder and former CEO of Gun Lake Investments, the non-gaming economic development arm of the Gun Lake Tribe. He is a citizen of the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians, where he held various leadership roles since 2011, including serving as the Tribal Council Treasurer and a member of the Gun Lake Casino Board of Directors. Today, he serves on the boards of Legacy Trust, Indian Country Media, and Grand Rapids White Water.
Trevan has previously served as a Vice President with Silicon Valley Bank in San Francisco, CA and Chicago, IL, financing technology and life science companies.
- Bachelor's degree, 2001 WMU
- Master's degree in Finance, 2004 Walsh College
- Master's degree in Business Administration, 2016 University of Michigan
- Favorite Book: Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Success in one word: Courageous