Residence halls and WMU apartments laundry facilities (with the exception of Western Heights and Western View) are now equipped with WaveRider which allows for VISA or Mastercard credit and debit card payments, in addition to coin operation, on each individual machine. Each machine with WaveRider also has WaveVision which allows customers to:
- Check machines availability before making a trip to the laundry room.
- Verify how much time is left on a cycle.
- Receive a text message when their laundry cycle is done.
Alerts will be sent to the service technician in the event of an error condition.
Service requests for credit card transactions, incorrect billing, multiple charges or coin transactions can be made by:
- Calling 1 (800) 342-5932.
- Submitting a service request washlaundry.com/residents/refund-request
Report a service request
By visiting washlaundry.com/residents/service-request
WASH service request app available for mobile devices
The Fixlaundry is available for the following devices:
- Laundry pods go into the washer with your clothing. Do Not put laundry pods in the soap dispensers.
- High Efficiency detergent (HE) is preferred for all washers on campus look for the logo below on products.