Cisco Webex is available to all students, faculty and staff.
The Cisco Webex suite provides; web conferencing, personal meeting rooms, screen sharing, interactive training environments, large-scale online events, and integration with W-Exchange email.
- Video Conferencing
- Document, Application, and Screen Sharing
- Personal Rooms
- Chat and Polling
- Recording, Editing, and Playback of Meetings
Logging in to Webex
- Click the Login to Webex.
Login to Webex
- Click the Sign in button in the top left of the Webex page.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address and click the Next button. You will be redirected to the WMU Login.
- Log in with your Bronco NetID and password. You will be redirected to your Webex dashboard.
Getting Started with Webex Meetings
- Webex Meetings: For rich, real-time collaborative web meetings and presentations. This feature is the most popular for meeting online screen-sharing or video conferencing needs.
- Getting Started with Cisco WebEx Meetings for Hosts
- Get Started with Cisco Webex Meetings for Attendees
Extend Webex with Events and Training
Webex Events and Training access are not available by default. Access can be requested through ITDirect. The current default licensing provides students, faculty and staff access to Webex Meetings.