Cisco Webex is available to all students, faculty and staff.
The Cisco Webex suite provides; web conferencing, personal meeting rooms, screen sharing, interactive training environments, large-scale online events, and integration with W-Exchange email.
- Video Conferencing
- Document, Application, and Screen Sharing
- Personal Rooms
- Chat and Polling
- Recording, Editing, and Playback of Meetings
Logging in to Webex
- Click the Login to Webex.
Login to Webex
- Click the Sign in button in the top left of the Webex page.
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org email address and click the Next button. You will be redirected to the WMU Login.
- Log in with your Bronco NetID and password. You will be redirected to your Webex dashboard.
Getting Started with Webex Meetings
- Webex Meetings: For rich, real-time collaborative web meetings and presentations. This feature is the most popular for meeting online screen-sharing or video conferencing needs.
- Getting Started with Cisco WebEx Meetings for Hosts
- Get Started with Cisco Webex Meetings for Attendees