What is Irshad Manji talking about?
What is Irshad talking about and with whom? Get a sampling in these videos.
- Irshad Manji makes the case for why students should resist taking offense (3 minutes)
- Irshad Manji leaves Bill Maher speechless (11 minutes, explicit language)
- Irshad Manji and Cornel West: How can we the people converse when we disagree about justice? (< 2 minutes)
- Irshad Manji speaks with PBS "Firing Line" about how Moral Courage can replace Cancel Culture (27 minutes). Free parking for campus and community members for the Tuesday panel presentation is available after 4 p.m. in Lot 41 behind Sangren Hall. Map.
Sangren Plaza is located directly in front of Sangren Hall. Restrooms are available in Sangren Hall.
Moral Courage as a Pedagogical Framework--Irshad Manji's reflections on a pedagogy that fosters diversity without division.
- We Talk University Library Guide--books and articles related to We Talk-sponsored authors.