Outlook on Mac is an advanced way of accessing Email in W-Exchange that provides additional feature that are not available in Outlook on the Web. Read the feature comparison to determine if you need to use Outlook on MAC to use advanced features that are not available with Outlook on the Web.
- Quick Start Guide for Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook 2016 for Mac video and tutorials
- Outlook 2011 for Mac video and tutorials
- What's new in Outlook 2019 for Mac
- Outlook 2011 for Mac Setup
- Outlook 2016 for Mac Setup
- Add a signature to messages
- Perform an advanced search
- Send automatic (out of office) replies
- Organize email by using inbox rules
- Help keep spam out of your inbox
- Change how email is displayed
- Forward email to another account (not recommended)
- Keyboard shortcuts
Sharing your inbox or a folder
Share your entire email account (Delegation):
- Step 1: Configure Delegation in Outlook for Mac
- Step 2: Complete the online form to request delegation of your entire account.
- Step 3. Inform your delegates to follow the instructions to manage an account delegated to you
- Note: If you need immediate assistance please call the OIT Help Desk at (269) 387-HELP
Share an individual email folder only:
Please note: Sharing an individual email folder is not possible using Outlook for Mac. You must use Outlook on the Web to do so.