WMU News

Employees asked to report any home address changes

Dec. 4, 2003

KALAMAZOO--To ensure prompt deliver of wage and tax statements (W-2 forms) early next year, Western Michigan University employees who have moved in the past year and have not yet notified Human Resources Information Systems are asked to do so immediately.

To update an address easily and quickly, employees can use the online Employee Name and Address Change form, available from the forms page at <www.wmich.edu/hr/forms.htm>.

To report changes other than name, address or phone number, faculty and staff should send HRIS an updated Employee Personal Data form or memo. Changes can also be reported by calling 269 387-3622 or sending e-mail to <hr-hris@wmich.edu>. Employees can obtain a copy of their most recent Employee Personal Data form by calling or sending e-mail to HRIS.

Changes must be received by Monday, Dec. 15, to ensure that W-2s are sent to the correct address. The forms will be mailed by the Payroll Office before the end of January.

Media contact: Jessica English, 269 387-8400, jessica.english@wmich.edu

WMU News
Office of University Relations
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5433 USA
269 387-8400