Beginning Jan. 10 some Pharmacy hours will change: Open until 6 p.m. on Friday. Closed on Saturday.
Hours of operation during spring semester 2014 are:
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Lab and X-ray appointments are available as early as 7:30 a.m.)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pharmacy open until 6 p.m.)
- The Pharmacy drive-up window is open Tuesday through Thursday until 5:30 p.m.
- Lab and x-ray appointments are available until 4:15 p.m.
- Hours vary during semester breaks, holiday recess, and summer sessions.
- Sports Medicine appointments may be available before opening hours. Call (269) 387-3248 to make arrangements.
- Sindecuse Health Center is an essential service and remains open if Western Michigan University is closed for inclement weather.
For after-hours emergency care call:
Borgess emergency room: (269) 226-4815
Bronson emergency room: (269) 341-6386