Student Sustainability Grant
The Student Sustainability Grant is available to all students who pay the sustainability fee. Any proposal that promotes a campus culture of sustainability and potentially benefits all students is eligible. Proposals must be safe, legal, adequately budgeted, and possible within existing University infrastructure to qualify. Selection is through a blind-review process by student peers.
- Contact Office for Sustainability at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 387-0941
- Contact WSA Campus Sustainability Chair at email@example.com
Proposals are due at 11:59 p.m. the Thursday before Thanksgiving (fall allocation) and 11:59 p.m. the Thursday before Spring Break (spring allocation).
October 3, 2016
THE CURRENT SSG HANDBOOK AND APPLICATION IS THE UPDATED VERSION FOR FALL 2016 AND BEYOND. Thank you for your patience and understanding during the revision process. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a faculty or staff advisor
- Review previous grants
- review the handbook
- Download the application
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the Office for Sustainability to review and discuss your proposal (email@example.com)
- Print, complete, and sign your application
- Send applications to the Office for Sustainability and the WSA Campus Sustainability Chair via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com