Bronco Express is your first stop for financial aid and billing questions. Bronco Express is a response to student requests for one, convenient, year-round spot to take care of everyday University business. We assist students with transactions and questions related to financial aid, making payments, student accounts and general registration information.
With no appointment needed, Bronco Express is a location where students can:
- Apply for financial aid or pick up appropriate forms.
- Check financial aid status.
- Check account balances and receive clarification on charges.
- Make payments on accounts.
A valid Bronco Card will be required for all transactions.
Summer 1 institutional funds and work-study have been exhausted. Please check GoWMU to view your award.
Summer 2 financial aid applications are now available. Complete your application today!
Instructions for adding Authorized Users:
- Authorized User: Accounts Receivable (Billing)
- Authorized User: Proxy Access (Financial Aid/Academic Information)
WMU's federal school code: 002330