Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job search strategies
- Career fair preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Campus employment
- Many more career-related topics
For more information about services and to schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist, please call (269) 387-2745.
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Monday through Friday, from noon to 5 p.m. (starting September 14)
Friedmann (Room 2352)
Thursdays, noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique (Parview Cafe at the Parkview Campus)
- Mondays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, noon to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays, noon to 2 p.m.
- For an appointment: call (269) 387-2745, or email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kaysee at email@example.com
Career Zone closed. All drop-in advising for all students takes place at the Parkview Campus:
Cafe Critique (Parkview Cafe):
Tuesdays, noon to 2 p.m.
Wednesdays, noon to 2 p.m.
Career advising by appointment. Please call (269) 387-2745.
Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center