Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Career fair preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Campus employment
- Many more career-related topics
For more information about services and to schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist, please call (269) 387-2745.
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Monday through Friday, from noon to 5 p.m.
The Career Zone will be closed on February 11 and 12. Join us in the Bernhard Center for the Career Fairs.
The Career Zone will be closed on February 25 from 3 to 5 for Student Employment Appreciation Reception.
Friedmann (Room 2352)
Thursdays, noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique (Parview Cafe at the Parkview Campus)
- Mondays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, noon to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays, noon to 2 p.m.
- For an appointment: call (269) 387-2745, or email Julie at email@example.com or Kaysee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhang Career Center at Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center