Students can schedule an in-person appointment in Handshake. If you have questions about activating your Handshake account or making appointments, please call Career and Student Employment Services at (269) 387-2745.
Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Connecting your major to career paths
- Finding campus jobs
- Finding internships
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Salary negotiation
- Job fair preparation
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Monday through Friday, from noon to 5 p.m.
Cafe Critique, Parkview Cafe
- Mondays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, noon to 3 p.m.
- Thursdays, noon to 2 p.m.
Friedmann Hall, Advising Suite
- Thursdays, noon to 4 p.m.
Zhang Career Center at Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center