Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Connecting your major to career paths
- Finding campus jobs
- Finding internships
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Salary negotiation
- Job fair preparation
For more information about services and to schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist, please call (269) 387-2745.
Summer II - no drop-in advising, except Cafe Critique (see hours below). Please make an appointment by calling (269) 387-2745.
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Monday through Friday, from noon to 5 p.m. (Drop-in advising resumes Sept. 6)
Friedmann (Room 2352)
Thursdays, noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique (Parkview Cafe at the Parkview Campus)
- August 29 to September 2: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- September 7: noon to 3 p.m.
- September 8: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- September 11: noon to 4 p.m.
- September 13 to 16: noon to 4 p.m.
- September 19 and 20: noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique (Bella Vita Cafe at the College of Health and Human Services Campus)
Zhang Career Center at Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center