Registration and class information
- Class lookup
- Closed classes
- Undergraduate catalog
- When and how to register
- How to register for classes—a visual instruction guide
Department approval needed
Find the department the class is located in to get more information.
For BIOS 1700, BIOS 2700, PHYS 1800, GEOG 1900, CHEM 2800, and GEOS 2900, contact CEHD Advising or the Mallinson Institute for Science Education
Contact the Office of Field Placements for registration in the pre-internships listed below:
- ED 4500 and 3710 (elementary education pre-internship)
- ED 4060 and 4065 (secondary education pre-internship
- ED 4085 and 4086 (secondary education pre-internship)
All full semester teaching internships, also refer to the Office of Field Placements.
For ED 4090 and 4700 (early childhood internship), complete the application.
If you cannot register because you have a hold on your account, contact the department who placed the hold. They can provide information about how to clear the hold so you may register.
To find your hold information:
- Log into GoWMU
- Find "Registration" in the "My Self Service" box
- Select "My Holds"
- Visit the registrar’s office website if you experience registration error messages.
- Visit the registrar’s office website to find out the waitlisting process.