The mission of the Student Financial Aid Office is to increase access to a rigorous and affordable college education by being WMU’s central source for financial aid funding, information, planning, and education.
View Expanded Mission Statement
- Career and Student Employment Services, Work-Study Congratulations - if you have been awarded work-study for the 2016-17 school year, you may have recently received a communication from Career and Student Employment Services. Their letter provides guidance on using their services to find student employment, but it contains an error. Please note: You are not required to notify Student Financial Aid if you wish to "accept" your work study award. Your award will be automatically accepted upon enrollment. Both Career and Student Employment Services and Student Financial Aid look forward to assisting you with you making the most of your work-study award.
- Applications and Disbursements - We are currently experiencing a high volume of Summer 2 applications. Our office is processing applications in the order received and will attend to all applications promptly. Thank you for your patience.
Summer 2 financial aid applications are now available. Complete your application today!
- Instructions for adding Authorized Users:
- Authorized User: Accounts Receivable (Billing)
- Authorized User: Proxy Access (Financial Aid/Academic Information)
- WMU's federal school code: 002330