The College of Health and Human Services at Western Michigan University offers the following resources for faculty and staff.
CHHS Take-A-Break Fall 2015
For faculty, staff and graduate assistants. This fall, there will be two classes a week.
- Join research-supported transformative practices that lead to psychological, physical and spiritual healing and well-being.
- Drop ins are welcome.
- Wear stretchy or loose-fitted clothing ~ All levels welcome ~ No experience needed.
- Instructor: Yvonne Unrau, professor of social work, RYT 200, Certified iRest® Teacher
Wednesdays noon to 12:50 p.m.
Sept. 16 through Dec. 9 (in CHHS 1021)
Gentle Yoga and Stretching
Body-sensing gentle yoga postures.
Stretch and Breathe.
Thursdays noon to 12:50 p.m.
Sept. 17 through Dec. 10 (in CHHS 021)
Integrative Restoration, iRest® Yoga Nidra
A guided meditation practice.
Sit or lay comfortably.
Questions: Please contact Yvonne Unrau
Professional activities reports
WMU visual identity
- Blindness and low vision studies
- Health information technology advancement
- Integrative holistic health and wellness
- Interdisciplinary health services
- Ph.D. in interdisciplinary health sciences
- Occupational therapy
- Physician assistant
- Social work
- Specialty program in alcohol and drug abuse
- Speech pathology and audiology