Undergraduate programs

Graduate programs

Note: Individuals interested in professional employment as a speech-language pathologist or audiologist must earn a graduate degree in speech-language pathology (M.A. or M.S.) or audiology (Au.D.). The Post-Baccalaureate Prerequisite Sequence in speech-language pathology and audiology is designed for individuals who have earned an undergraduate degree in an area other than communication disorders or speech pathology and audiology and wish to prepare for future graduate study in speech-language pathology or audiology.