Vote Tuesday, Nov. 6
Polls in Michigan are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Information for voting in Michigan is provided as a service to the Western Michigan University community and the public. Complete voter information is available online from the Michigan Secretary of State.
- Find out where you are suppose to vote.
- Decide who you're voting for in each national, state and local race.
- Find your precinct number and polling location.
- View a sample of your ballot for the Nov. 6 election.
- Print an absentee ballot request.
- Eligibility for voting absentee in Michigan
- Instructions for voting absentee.
- You cannot vote absentee by mail in your first election in Michigan unless you registered to vote in person at your clerk’s office. You may, however, complete an absentee ballot request and deliver it in person to your clerk's office any time before the election.