Western Michigan University management and human resource management majors belong to numerous organizations across campus. The following organizations are associated with these majors in particular; many other business-related student organizations are active among the students in the Haworth College of Business. For information about integrated supply management-related student organizations, visit the ISM website.
Management Student Organization
- Faculty advisor: Dr. Timothy Palmer, email@example.com
- Open to all management majors and minors, and students interested in management careers.
- Resume critiquing
- Talented and notable guest speakers
- New friends in fun social environments
- Networking opportunities with other management majors, staff and key businesses
Society for Excellence in Human Resources
- Faculty Advisors: Paula Eckert, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gain access to a network of business professionals
- Make human resource contacts today that could help you find a job tomorrow
- Develop management and leadership skills that will give you a competitive advantage
- Make friends and have fun!
- Society for Excellence in Human Resources website