Thank you for enrolling in an online education course. Your Elearning course will be accessible the first day of class at 8 a.m.
To Access Your Elearning Course
- Visit GoWMU.wmich.edu and login with your Bronco NetID and password.
- Click on the Elearning icon (top right)
- This will take you to the ‘My e-learning’ page. Under Course List, click on your course subject.
Tips to a Successful Online Course Experience
For more information about course requirements and media
- View course offerings
- Select Term
- Once you have selected the term you may filter your results by selecting additional criteria from the drop-down menus: Campus, Instructional Method, Subject, Course # or Instructor.
- Once you have found your course click the title (ADA 2250-Drug Use: Per/Soc Impact) to review required textbook, course pack and any additional course information.
- Your course may have streamed audio and video requiring a high speed internet connection to watch online. Please make sure you meet this requirement before registering for the course, see below.
- WMU online courses require access to broadband Internet service.
- Before you get started using Elearning, take a few minutes to complete the WMU browser check test to make sure your computer is equipped with all the necessary software for the online learning environment.
- If you require additional support please call our office at (269) 387-4357 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your course may have streamed audio/video requiring a high speed internet connection to watch online.
How to find a proctor and request an exam
Some online courses may require that you have your exams proctored. A proctor is a person appointed to supervise or monitor a student while taking an examination. You should determine if your course requires this by reading the syllabus located within your course.
- If you will be coming to our office please feel free to contact us or call (269) 387-4200 for more information.