Anyone with concerns, complaints, or wants to learn more about the University's plan to address a safe return to campus is invited to visit the Environmental Health and Safety website and/or reach out to Clara Davis at 7-5590.
Join APA and become an active members of the association
- Join perpetually for $12 per year via payroll deduction
- Join for one year at $15 via payroll deduction
- Join for one year at $15 with a check
Upcoming General membership meetings
APA general membership meetings are open to any WMU employee interested in attending; membership is limited to WMU salaried exempt employees.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022—noon to 1 p.m.
Upcoming Executive board meetings, 2021-22
Board meetings are held monthly throughout the academic year. Attendance is limited to board members. Meeting minutes are posted for member review on the website as soon as possible after each meeting.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Engagement and professional development opportunities
The APA executive board welcomes and encourages the active participation of all members. Indicate your interest in becoming more active in APA via the interest form below.