A group of students moving rocks behind a car.


Migrant or Seasonal Farm Work Qualifications

To be eligible to participate in the program, the student or at least one parent must:

  • Be a seasonal or migrant farmworker.
    • A "seasonal farmworker" is a person who currently or within the past 24 months, was employed for at least 75 days in farmwork and whose primary employment was in farmwork or a temporary or seasonal basis (i.e., not a constant year-round activity).
    • A "migrant farmworker" is a seasonal farmworker whose employment requires travel that prevents them from returning to their home within the same day.

Students may also be eligible if they participated in a Chapter I Migrant Education Program or the National Farmworker Jobs Program. They must be able to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility, or COE. Additionally, students must:

  • Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
    • CAMP is not allowed to accept undocumented or DACA students per federal funding guidelines.

Academic Qualifications

Students must also:

  • Have a high school diploma or GED.
  • Be accepted into WMU before applying to CAMP.