What’s happening in the Office of Faculty Development
- Teaching Inclusivity Series
- Cool Tools for Teaching Workshops
- Faculty Learning Communities
- SAVE THE DATE! Spring Convocation 2018: Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
- SAVE THE DATE! Assessment in Action Conference 2018
If you are interested in receiving our newsletter please sign up here today.
Instructor Decision Support Tree—this PDF will help instructors determine where they can get help within the University.
Career Development Resources for Faculty created a web page for faculty to provide some career resources; for classroom career workshops, what to do with job announcements and generally providing students with career direction.
WMU LBGT Advocate Program advocate workshops will be between 2-3 hours in length and are open to students/faculty who need to fulfill a diversity/participation requirement, including those who do not want to be listed as LBGT Advocates.