Teaching Resources: The new Teaching and Learning Resources site provides links to teaching and learning-related resources found across the university's web pages. Instructors can find links to information on teaching and learning workshops, classroom technology, software services, course design, and Elearning.
What’s happening in the Office of Faculty DevelopMENT
- Book an appointment with OFD staff on professional development, running your own workshop, teaching consultations, and more! Click this button to get started.
- Trumping the Race Card Workshop Experience will be at Madonna University on November 5 from 10:00 to 3:00 PM. The workshop is designed for participants to courageously explore and discuss what often goes ignored until something significant happens on campus that cannot and should not go unnoticed. Admission is $75. Contact our office about a travel grant to attend with a group of your peers!
- There is a new Learning Community called Seeking Excellence in Teaching and Learning: A Community of Practice (COP)
- You can now give to the Faculty Development Fund below. Please know that donated funds are used to provide programming for part-time faculty and graduate teaching assistants. We thank you for considering us for a charitable contribution this year.
- New learning community: Teaching Writing in Your Discipline!
- 2019 Fall Convocation Morning Program
- Save the date! The Fall Convocation is set for Friday, September 20, 2019.
- 2019-2020 New Faculty Seminar
- 2019-2020 Part-time Faculty Seminar
- Fall 2019 Teaching Inclusivity Workshops
- 2019 Faculty Development Programming Across Career Lifespan
Instructor Decision Support Tree—this PDF will help instructors determine where they can get help within the University.
Career Development Resources for Faculty created a web page for faculty to provide some career resources; for classroom career workshops, what to do with job announcements and generally providing students with career direction.