Kids' club slide show
Ages: 6 wks to 8 yrs.
Kids Club is a supervised space for ages six weeks through eight years of age. We provide a safe and fun environment for your children so you can enjoy your workout. Parents or guardians must be on site at all times.
Fees, hours and checkins
Kids club fees
NEW!! For your convenience, Kids club fees will be charged to your account. You must have a credit card on file. Guests must pay at the front desk at the time of service. All previously purchased Kids Club Cards will be honored.
|Each additional child||adds $1/hr.|
|Monthly Kids' Club memberships||Call 387-0410 for rates.|
|Each additional child||adds $1.50/hr.|
Kids club hours
Kid's club hours changes
Due to staffing issues kid's club is currently planned to be closed on the following dates and times.
CLOSED—9 a.m. to noon on the following dates:
- Thursday, Sept. 7
- Monday, Sept. 11
|Mon.–Thurs.||4 p.m.–7 p.m.|
What to bring
- Water bottles and sippy cups labeled with the child's name
- Baby wipes
- Extra change of clothing
What to leave at home
- Food—New policy, food is no longer permitted in the Kids Club. If you are in a rush and grab lunch or dinner, they can eat at the tables in the lounge area.
- Toys—please discourage your child from bringing personal items from home. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or broken toys. Children must be checked into Kid’s Club empty-handed—toys brought from home frequently cause friction among other children.
Well baby policy
The Kid’s Club will make every effort possible to protect the health and safety of the children. We will exercise the right to deny admittance to any child with poor (contagious) health. Please do not bring your children in if they have a
- runny nose
- questionable rash
- sore throat
- chickenpox blisters
to name a few. Children who are too sick to go to school or daycare are too sick to come to Kid’s Club. Kids must be free of fever for 24 hours.
Diapers and potty training
If your child is potty training, please inform us upon arrival. Bring a pull-up and extra pair of clothes in case of an accident. We ask that you feed and change your baby before you check in. When time permits, we will gladly change diapers. Please be sure to bring a stocked diaper bag with wipes, and diapers. Make sure the diaper bag is identified.
- In an event of a tornado, staff will take children to the locker rooms.
- In an event of a fire, staff will take children to the large tree in the front parking lot.