Smart Start Weight Loss Program
Smart start nutrition package
- Discuss your goals
- Fill out a health history form
- Receive your three-day food journal
- Return your three-day food log to our fitness nutrition specialist.
- Our fitness nutrition specialist will analyze your current intake of macro and micro-nutrients and create an action plan based on your goals.
- A customized nutrition plan detailing an assessment of your nutritional status
- A balanced action plan,
- An activity tracking guide and general nutrition education.
Monthly maintenance membership ($60/mo):
Includes monthly macro and calorie assessment, Bi-weekly check-in meetings, and access to Evan for personalized nutrition advice.
For more information about Smart Start, contact our personal trainer and Nutrition Specialist, Evan Kohler, or call (269) 387-0410; Smart Start program can be purchased at the West Hills' service desk.