Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5402 USA
- Ph.D., University of Arkansas
- M.S.A., Western Michigan University
- B.B.A., Western Michigan University
- A.A. and A.A.S., Northwestern Michigan College
- Financial accounting
- Governmental and not-for profit accounting
- Auditor response to insider trading
- Labor unions on information asymmetry
Dr. Cari Burke is an assistant professor of accountancy at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
She is a CPA in the state of Michigan. She was previously employed at Pricewaterhouse Coopers as audit staff and at Plante Moran as audit, tax and consulting staff.
Office locator, 3rd floor Schneider Hall