Admitted graduate students should use this form to apply for a teaching assistantship in Western Michigan University's Department of Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Management Systems.
- Your application must be submitted prior to January 31 for priority consideration.
- A minimum requirement for holding a teaching assistantship is to be admitted to a graduate degree program in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Enrollment in a department degree program
- A masters degree in engineering,
- Prior teaching or instructional experience, and/or experience working in an industrial setting.
Selection is made by the department chair in consultation with appropriate course supervisors. General inquiries should be made to the department chair, Dr. Steve Durbin | Email Steve Durbin