Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for scheduled in-person or virtual appointments. To make an appointment, contact staff directly. Walk-in service (form drop-off, pick up, service inquiry and scheduling) is available Money through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Walk-in meetings with International Student and Scholar Services counselors on duty (for topics and questions that can be addressed during a brief, 5-10 min. conversation) are available Monday through Friday from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
1st International Conference for Pure Science
The 1st International Conference for Pure Science was hosted by the University of Diyala, which aimed to:
- Present the innovative results of the advanced topics in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer, environment, and geology.
- Highlight the role of interference between a new science in reducing chemical and biological risks.
- Approve an opportunity for researchers to achieve the strategic goals on activating their own capability to build (knowledge society), and keep up the scientific development in the fields of science and its applications for serving the society.
- Gather academics, researchers, and students to discuss theoretical and practical issues and share their experiences, ideas, and research findings, as well as problems and solutions related to the various fields of advanced science.
- Investigate the current challenges facing various fields of science and find solutions.