Our offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for virtual or in-person appointments. Walk-in hours — for topics that can be addressed during a brief, 5-10 min. conversation — from 9 to noon and 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. To make an appointment, email email@example.com or contact staff directly.
1st International Conference for Pure Science
Register today for the 1st International Conference for Pure Science, hosted by the University of Diyala, which aims to :
- Present the innovative results of the advanced topics in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer, environment, and geology.
- To highlight the role of interference between a new science in reducing Chemical and biological ricks
- Approved an opportunity for researchers to achieve the strategic goals on activating their own capability to build (knowledge society), and keeping up the scientific development in the fields of science and it’s applications for serve the society.
- Gathered the academics, researchers, and students to discuss theoretical and practical issues and sharing their experience, ideas, and research findings, as well as problems and solutions related to the various fields of advanced science.
- To investigate the current challenges that facing various fields of science and finding solutions.