KALAMAZOO--Thirteen Western Michigan University staff members have been selected to receive semiannual Make a Difference awards for spring 2012.
The awards will be presented during a reception at 2 p.m. Monday, April 16, in Room 157 of the Bernhard Center. Members of the University community are invited to attend the reception, during which each award recipient will receive a before-tax prize of $300 and a commemorative certificate.
Spring Award Recipients
- Jennifer Bailey, University Recreation
- Paula Bucknell, Extended University Programs
- Jeffrey Carr, Facilities Management-maintenance services
- Tracy Corstange, College of Education and Human Development
- Myra Currie, Department of Public Safety
- Cheri Edgar, Department of Business Information Systems
- Francies Frazier, Facilities Management-building custodial and support services
- Nicole Kalmbach, Division of Student Affairs
- Kristine Kling, Department of Foreign Languages
- Julie Lenczycki, Facilities Management-projects and construction
- Veronica Thomas, Office of Residence Life
- Robert VanDyke, Dining Services
- Lisa Youtzy, Department of Marketing
The WMU Make a Difference awards program is a campuswide peer-to-peer program that recognizes University staff members for their outstanding accomplishments and daily investment of energy and creativity.
Up to 15 staff members may receive the award in each of two semiannual award periods every academic year. Semiannual award winners are eligible to receive one of the four annual Make a Difference awards that also are presented each academic year and come with a before-tax prize of $1,200.
Visit wmich.edu/hr/make-a-difference for more information.