KALAMAZOO, Mich.--An information session has been set for student military veterans who want to learn more about the services and resources available to them at Western Michigan University and around the Kalamazoo community.
The session will take place from 1 to 4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 24, on campus in Room 107 Bernhard Center.
In attendance will be representatives of:
- Kalamazoo County Veterans Service Office
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (health as well as education units)
- WMU Disability Student Services
- WMU Office of Admissions
- WMU Office of Military and Veterans Affairs
- WMU Registrar's Office
- WMU Sindecuse Health Center
- WMU Student Veterans of America (registered student group)
The information session is being sponsored by the Medal of Honor Consulting Corp. and the WMU Office of Military and Veterans Affairs.
Refreshments will be served, and red, white and blue honor cords will be handed out to veterans who are graduating in December.
For more information, contact the military and veterans affairs office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-0742.
For more news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.