KALAMAZOO, Mich.—The Western Michigan University Board of Trustees has set its meeting dates for 2018.
The 2018 meeting dates and locations, which may be modified as necessary, are:
- Wednesday, Jan. 24, Heritage Hall
- Wednesday, March 14, location to be determined
- Wednesday, April 18, Bernhard Center
- Wednesday, June 27, Bernhard Center
- Wednesday, Sept. 12, Bernhard Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 7, Heritage Hall
- Wednesday, Dec. 12, Bernhard Center
Board meeting formal sessions usually begin at 11 a.m. and are open to the public. The board usually gathers as well for an informal closed meeting beginning at 9 a.m.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.