KALAMAZOO, Mich.—"Rock of Ages," The Choir of Man, "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas" and more are coming to Western Michigan University's Miller Auditorium as part of the 2018-19 Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight Series.
Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight Series
- iLuminate, 8 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 29
- Under the Streetlamp, 3 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 30
- The Choir of Man, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 17
- Canceled "The Henry Ford's Innovation Nation-Live!" 2 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 20
- "Lonesome Traveler: The Concert, The Roots of American Folk Music featuring Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary," 3 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 21
- "Mannheim Steamroller Christmas," 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 28
- Moscow Festival Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker," 7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 5
- "Rock of Ages," 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Russian National Ballet's "Sleeping Beauty," 3 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 20
- Diavolo, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 27
- The Chieftains with Paddy Moloney, 8 p.m., Friday, March 1
- "RAIN—A Tribute to the Beatles: The Best of Abbey Road," 8 p.m., Friday, April 5
Zhang Financial Broadway season subscriptions are available now and are the best way to receive discounted tickets and priority seating. Subscribers can see all four Broadway shows for as low as $36 each and only pay $36 per month using a four-month payment plan option, if enrolled by Friday, June 29. Subscriptions are available now. As an extra benefit, subscribers can add Spotlight Series shows to their order, most at a discount.
Another way to gain early access and priority seating is to become a Friend of Miller. With donation levels starting as low as $25, members can purchase priority discounted tickets to Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight events and, depending on donation level, be the first in line for tickets to Broadway shows before they go on sale to the general public. Members will also be notified when a new show is added to the season and have the ability to purchase tickets first.
Single ticket on-sale dates will be announced later this summer. Group tickets are available now for all performances by calling (269) 387-2312. Most shows have discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
Clear bag policy
In an effort to enhance the safety of patrons, Miller Auditorium has adopted a bag policy consistent with those being implemented at performing arts centers across the nation. Bags and purses should be no larger than 4.5-by-6.5 inches or approximately the size of small handbag or clutch purse. Anything larger may be subject to search, and patrons may be asked to return larger bags to their vehicles. Backpacks of any kind are strictly prohibited. Direct questions regarding the bag policy or Miller Auditorium tickets to the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office at (269) 387-2300 or (800) 228-9858.
For more information or to view a season calendar, visit Miller Auditorium online, call (269) 387-2300 or (800) 228-9858, or visit the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit WMU News online.