Unlock solutions for your organization
Access WMU researchers who serve as resources to organizations around the globe, advancing knowledge in the supply chain and providing applied expertise for business owners and operators.
Our supply chain research offers you bench-marking and auditing, research and practice, as well as quantitative and qualitative solutions. Topics include:
- Talent and human issues in supply chain management
- Supply chain relationships
- Supply chains and new product development
- Supply chain risk and security
- Quality management in supply chain
- Supply chain sustainability
- Supplier management and performance
Dr. Sime Curkovic
Partnering with our supply chain center is an investment in innovation; we bridge the gap between academia and industry to drive transformative solutions.
Dr. Sime Curkovic, professor of supply chain management