Designed to give senior and top-level leaders a working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma as a platform for building a culture of continuous improvement, this one-day course focuses on methodology used to develop a deep understanding of the leadership role within an organization. White Belt training is geared toward providing leaders with fundamental comprehension of the LSS outline involving process improvement, variability, process performance and the specific roles that different team members play in order to maximize the return on investment and return on objectives.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will earn a Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification and master the following tools:
- Explain and apply the fundamental principles of continuous improvement via LSS.
- Apply DMAIC/PDCA/JDI project management methodology to initiatives and everyday work.
- Apply critical thinking and mapping techniques to clarify complex marketplace settings and issues.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement projects in order to maximize return on investment and return on objectives.
- Develop the principles and purpose elements that define the Shingo culture.
- Support implementation of measurement and analysis techniques to understand the root causes of failures, waste and increased cost drivers.
- Use the coaching Kata in order to drive employee empowerment.
Required equipment: Each participant should bring to class a laptop with Excel, Word and PowerPoint installed.
Cost: $950, includes snacks, lunch and supplies.