Professional Activities Report

Frequently Asked Questions

Pursuant to Article 42.12.2 of the Western/WMU-AAUP Collective Bargaining Agreement, the annually required PAR is "based on a form specified by the dean of [the] college." Some college deans have elected to revise the PAR, to better align with their strategic plan or accreditation requirements. Therefore, effective fall 2014, Professional Activity Report forms are accessed through the faculty member's college. Please contact your dean's office to get the proper form for your college. PARs are due no later than October 15 of each academic year.