Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5466 USA
- M.S., Computer Science, Western Michigan University, 2012
- B.S., Computer Science, Western Michigan University, 2010
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), 2014
- GIAC Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX), 2015
- GIAC Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB), 2015
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), 2016
- Mile2 Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH), ID# 989100, 2018
- Information Security
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
Jason Eric Johnson is a Lecturer of Computer Science at Western Michigan University. He spent several years working in the field of Biometric Capture Technology as a field support engineer. When his interests shifted to Computer Science he enrolled at Western Michigan University, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in 2010 and his Master of Science degree in 2012.
Jason’s teaching interests include Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, and Information Security. He is actively developing and teaching various courses on Information Security offered at both the Undergraduate and Graduate levels.