Campus Services Building is closed to walk-in traffic. Our office is available to assist your needs during the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday via email, phone or virtual meeting. General inquires please call (269) 387-8546. Project specific inquires contact the project manager.
Western Michigan University's Construction Division provides the University with professional services for:
- Development and management of construction.
- Renovation and remodeling projects, including oversight of building or project work done by WMU trades and contractors.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulations, including LEED sustainability certification.
- Act as fiduciary for the the University, including oversight of project budgets and contracts.
We develop, construct and deliver superior projects through excellence in problem solving, knowledge and effective project management.
Our vision is to be an exemplary higher education facilities management organization.
We will be known for:
- Excellent service to the University community.
- Excellent stewardship of the campus environment.
- Professional and effective communication.
- High standards for professional and personal accountability.
- Sustainable development and management of campus resources.