The following scholarships are available to Western Michigan University students with a declared major in food and consumer package goods marketing and a grade-point average of 2.50 or higher. A number of these scholarships are contingent on continued donor funding.
- Bob and Amy Samples Food Marketing Scholarship
- Clinton J. and Dorothy J. Christoff/Litehouse Foods Scholarship
- Dean and Lynda Rocheleau Scholarship in Food Marketing
- Feldpausch Family Endowed Scholarship
- Gambino Student Leadership Scholarship
- Jules W. Englander Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Julie Kravitz Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Michigan Grocers/Paul M. Felice Food Marketing Scholarship
- Patrick M. Quinn Endowed Food Marketing Scholarship/Craig Sturken Scholarship
- Richard Neschich Memorial Scholarship
- Sid Brooks Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Phil Straniero Memorial Scholarship
- Valentine Buckham Food and Consumer Package Goods Marketing Scholarship
- William O. Haynes Scholarship
Gift Supported Scholarships
- Hormel Foods Marketing Scholarship
- Kellogg Food Marketing Fellowship
- PepsiCo Food Marketing Fellowship
- Trent Weller Scholarship
Food Marketing Conference Scholarships
- Constellation Brands Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- Kellogg Company Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- Kroger Company Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- Kimberly-Clark Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- Meijer Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- SpartanNash Platinum Plus Sponsor Scholarship
- Advantage Solutions Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- Bell's Brewery Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- Hormel Foods Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- IRI Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- KeHE Distributors Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- Learning Evolution Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- NielsenIQ Platinum Sponsor Scholarshiop
- Numerator Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- PepsiCo Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- J.M. Smucker Company Platinum Sponsor Scholarship
- E. & J. Gallo Winery Gold Sponsor Scholarship
- Georgia Pacific Gold Sponsor Scholarship
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Gold Sponsor Scholarship
- Mondelez International Gold Sponsor Scholarship
- Unilever Gold Sponsor Scholarship
Additional food marketing scholarships funded by outside organizations
Asparagus Club Scholarship
Each year, the Baton Rouge Area Foundation accepts applications for the Asparagus Club Scholarships. Each year, subject to availability of funds, as many as 10 scholarships go to full-time juniors, seniors or graduate students pursuing a degree in business, food management or another relevant course of study leading to a career in the grocery industry, with preference given to the independent retail and wholesale sector.
Each scholarship is $1,500 per semester (fall and spring only) for a maximum of four consecutive semesters. Recipients must maintain a 2.5 grade point average per semester or quarter at full-time status to continue receiving the scholarship. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 30.
Grocery Manufacturers’ Representatives of Grand Rapids
- Foster and promote fellowship with local Food Industry partners through regular contact.
- Affect the local communities through Food Drive outreach.
- Provide scholarship for worthy applicants seeking a career in the Food Industry.
Scholarship application details:
- Applications will be accepted through June 15 of the prior school year (i.e. June 15, 2021 for fall 2022 enrollment).
- Award recipients to be notified in mid-August for the fall semester.
- Payment will be made directly to WMU on recipients’ behalf.