- Includes in-person conference registration for 24 people. Additional registrations or blocks discounted at 20%.
- Includes unlimited live hybrid access to all sessions for your organization.
- Sole sponsor recognition for keynote speaker session, with commercial feature before session—limited.
- Company ad copy and logo featured prominently within conference ballroom, on website, and all promotional materials.
- High priority for Food Marketing Association Company Day (Fall 2023 or Spring 2024)—student interviews, internship priority, presentations, full-time graduate hiring priority.
- Jacket sponsor—logo on Food Marketing/Supply Chain Management Program jackets for 2023-24 academic year.
- Three $2,000 Platinum Plus All Access Sponsor Scholarships awarded in your company’s name.
Food Marketing and Supply Chain Conference
Make plans to join us
Wednesday, March 15, starting at 3 p.m. through Thursday, March 16
Radisson Plaza Hotel, Kalamazoo, Michigan
All new live-hybrid, in-app engagement and networking experience!
- New partnership with WMU's Supply Chain Management program.
- Conference tracks include food marketing sessions and supply chain sessions.
- 800+ industry attendees from all over the world.
- In-depth keynote and breakout sessions featuring top industry speakers.
- Raising funds for student scholarships and experiential learning.
Conference Special Events and Highlights
Speakers and Partners
For more information regarding sponsoring the 2023 Food Marketing and Supply Chain Conference, please review the sponsor level information below or contact Lisa Youtzy for more information.