The integrative holistic health and wellness program at Western Michigan University occasionally needs to find individuals to teach on a part-time basis who meet at least the following minimum qualifications:
- Earned masters-level degree or doctoral degree in a health-related field: mental health (psychology/counseling/social work), health education/promotion or allied-health/medicine. Degree expectations are based on the specific course that needs to be taught.
- Professional experience (e.g., direct service) in an holistic/integrative health care setting.
- Professional experience in teaching young adults.
- Personal interest in an integrative/holistic/experiential approach to education and health care.
- Professional certifications in areas related to integrative and holistic health care.
If you meet these minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for future part-time instructional opportunities, please submit the materials listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current curriculum vitae, with current email address
- Statement of qualifications, experience, strengths, and source of interest in holistic health
- List of three professional references, including name, title, email address and phone number
We will notify you by email when we have received your materials. Please note that receipt of materials does not constitute an offer of or guarantee employment. If we are interested in further information, or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in the integrative holistic health and wellness program.