Location:E-220 Floyd Hall, Mail Stop 5336
Mailing address:Department of Industrial and Entrepreneurial Engineering and Engineering Management
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5336 USA
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, University of Wisconsin, 1988.
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Bombay, 1981.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Technology Banares Hindu University, 1979.
- Computer-Aided Process Planning (CAPP) and Cellular Manufacturing (CM).
- Simulation methodology in manufacturing system design and analysis.
- Mechatronics applications in reverse engineering.
Grants and Awards:
- Recipient of "President's Award for Leadership & Service" 1998, SME Chapter 116, Society of Manufacturing Engineers.
- Recognition from Advanced Integrated Manufacturing Center, Dayton, Ohio for the contribution to National Center of Excellence/Advanced Manufacturing Education (NCE/AME) Project, 1998.
- Recipient of " Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching " 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997 from Western Michigan University.
- Recipient of " Dean's Award for Excellence in Research " 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997 from Western Michigan University.
- Listed in Marquis Who's Who in America for Finance and Industry , 1992, 1995.
- CIM in Higher Education Recognition Award from IBM, 1995.
- Recipient of " Graduate School Dissertation Fellowship " 1985-1988, University of Wisconsin.
- Recipient of "National Science Talent Search Competition" 1974, conducted by NCERT Council of India.
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)