Western Michigan University Department of Management majors belong to numerous organizations across campus. The following organizations are associated with these majors in particular; many other business-related student organizations are active among the students in the Haworth College of Business.
Business influencers association
- Faculty advisor: Dr. David Flanagan | Email Dr. Flanagan
- Open to all management majors and minors, and students interested in management careers.
- Resume critiquing
- Talented and notable guest speakers
- New friends in fun social environments
- Networking opportunities with other management majors, staff and key businesses
Intercultural Business Student association
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Robert Harrison l Email Dr. Harrison
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Christine Robinson l Email Dr. Robinson
- Promote a diverse and inclusive culture
- Explore opportunities for professional development, community engagement and mentoring
Society for Excellence in Human Resources
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Christina Stamper | Email Dr. Stamper
- Gain access to a network of business professionals
- Make human resource contacts today that could help you find a job tomorrow
- Develop management and leadership skills that will give you a competitive advantage
- Society for Excellence in Human Resources website
sunseeker solar car project
- Get more information on the Sunseeker project.
- Build and race solar-powered vehicles
- Work on a team managed and run by students
- Engage with a diverse RSO with students specializing in engineering, operations and business