KALAMAZOO, Mich.—To accommodate students as they study for their final exams, Western Michigan University's Waldo Library will be open 24 hours a day beginning at 10 a.m. Sunday, April 22, through midnight Thursday, April 26.
The service desk also will be available 24 hours a day during this period. Student and employees use of computers also will be prioritized, with no guest logins allowed April 20-26.
In addition, the new Virtual Reality Lab, with more than 20 different titles in VR, will be open additional hours for those who need a way to reduce stress or who just want to take a study break.
VR Lab final exam hours
- Friday, April 20—6 to 9 p.m
- Saturday, April 21—6 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, April 22—6 p.m to midnight
- Monday, April 23—2 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight
- Tuesday, April 24—2 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to midnights
- Wednesday, April 25—2 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight
- Thursday, April 26—2 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight
- Friday, April 27—closed
- Saturday, April 28—closed
- Sunday, April 29—closed
Additional information and regular hours for the WMU VR Lab can be found at wmich.edu/library/services/vr.
As a safety precaution during this five day, 24-hour a day period, a valid Bronco Card will be required for patrons to swipe in at the Waldo Library front door when entering between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. each day.
For more information, visit wmich.edu/library or call the Waldo Library information desk at (269) 387-5059.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.