Note: Events submitted by WMU units must be entered through WMU CMS by someone with the Reporter role, not via this form. WMU CMS event submissions will be reviewed and published as appropriate by the Office of University Relations.
To be included in the WMU Events Calendar
- Events must be sponsored by a WMU department or student organization.
- Events must be open to the general public.
- Information must be submitted no later than five business days prior to the event.
- Submit information for the calendar only after the date, time and location have been set. Do not submit as “to be determined.”
- Include a start and end time. Example: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Under description, include a phone number, email address or Web address that people may use to get more information about the event.
Contact the Office of University Relations immediately if any event information changes or an event is canceled.
The Bernhard Center reservations office manages and oversees meeting and event reservations for outdoor spaces as well as the Bernhard Center and KIVA Room on the lower level of the Faunce Student Services Building.