Save the date!
We are planning a new event to introduce non-members to OLLI. It will take the place of our fall kick-off this year. To meet the Osher Foundation membership expectations, we have established a goal of 1,000 members, but our embership currently is around 750. As a result, our OLLI committees have been working on ways to let other eager learners find out about OLLI. Although this event is planned especially for potential new members, we encourage you to be there with one or two non-member friends. This is a very effective way to bring new members to OLLI. Let’s build this organization!
2251 Business Ct.
Kalamazoo MI 49008 USA
Wednesday July 24, 2019 - 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
What you need to know
- The event is free and open to the public.
- A continental breakfast will be served.
- There will be time to meet fall instructors and to socialize.
- Participants will have opportunities to sample OLLI courses in 30- minute mini-classes. The sessions will repeat so everyone has a chance to attend three.
- Our goal is to attract 200 guests, 100 potential new members and 100 current members, space is limited.
- Watch your July newsletter, the OLLI web site and your email for specific information regarding registration which will occur in early July.
- Bring your non-member friends, non-member spouse or partner and join us for this membership drive to meet our membership goal.
- We will also accept school or office supplies donations for our community outreach organization, the Kalamazoo Literacy Council.