Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 2009
- M.A., University of Kansas, 2005
- B.S., Western Michigan University, 2003
- Behavior analysis
- Behavioral gerontology
- Staff training in human service settings
- Applied research in behavioral gerontology
- Applied research in staff training in aging and intellectual disabilities human services
- Translational research in behavioral gerontology
Dr. Jonathan Baker is a clinical faculty specialist in the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University.
Prior to joining WMU, he was an associate professor and coordinator of the gerontology certificate program, as well as a faculty member in the behavior analysis and therapy program in the Rehabilitation Institute at Southern Illinois University. He received a certificate in gerontology from the University of Kansas and is a Doctoral level Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-D).
Baker is on the editorial board for the Analysis of Verbal Behavior and Behavior Analysis: Research and Practice. He has served as a guest Action Editor for TAVB and the Psychological Record, and serves as a guest reviewer for the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, The Behavior Analyst, Behavior Analysis in Practice, The Psychological Record and The American Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias.
He is also the former president of the Mid-American Association of Behavior Analysis, former chair of the Behavioral Gerontology Special Interest Group with ABAI, and is on the Board of Directors for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.